We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to produce world-class software that will serve billions of users worldwide. Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirements to actual code that will produce the entire application. You will work with other UI/UX developers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Full Stack Software Developers are required to work in teams with other Front and Back end Developers to ensure all elements of the software creation are realized optimally. This requires excellent appreciation of art and engineering, as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
You’ll be working for a Silicon Valley company, founded by successful executives with proven track record.
- Develop new interface between various software components
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- English is a must.
- Proficient in cross-platform front-end design and tools for web and mobile.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp/Photoshop, Inkscape/Illustrator is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- You will be working with cutting-edge technologies, so a good understanding of the following software components/architecture will be helpful: MeteorJS, Cordova, SQL and NoSQL technologies, MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis, Pub/Sub architecture, ActiveMQ, internal architecture of search engines, Elastic stack (ELK), internal architecture of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), AArtificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Enterprise-Class Security/Cryptographic.
- Education: BS Computer Science or Equivalent